Tapas

Monday, December 06, 2004

Sack them all

My long time buddy Ms melancholy (I bet it’s a she!) seems to gradually let go of me…

Odd…

Possible whys…

I don’t nurse private doubts about “having it all” (you know job, sunshine, love, nice hair, adrenalin, chocolate) while juggling figures, spaghetti hoops (official brand for desperate bum cook like myself), popping bubbles (e.g. internet, crushes or absence of them!) and how fast the employment roundabout seems to spin these days!

But of course you can forget about life (if you haven’t done this already) and do you really need all that aggression and competition?

You think I can’t buy that kind of lifestyle these days? as of course buying it has always been the only way to get it….

The only difference is I know too well how much it costs….

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home