Tapas

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

coffee break.....no sugar plz

My life at the fag end of twenty wasn’t exactly sugared with him…

I just didn’t see the point of me…

I did coffee those days, just like now…and damn it felt it wasn’t only the coffee that’s been ground down…so we two( me& coffee) had this common vibe between us(!) and yeah I guess that’s why it’s now MY thing!!!

I was this one big bitch or else I felt so for that matter…always demanding always feeling not being fancied enough blah blah

When it suddenly came to me, hang on who else am I supposed to ask from when I need support or when I’m down?! Calling the local Chinese for one big hug?!

So one of those days when I was overhearing this conversation inside my head of how awful, big headed difficult I was… suddenly the icing of the cake yet to come dawned on me….

And yeah I said to myself sack him and stick to yourself mate,

Even if that means you might end up skipping cakes with your coffee!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home