Tapas

Friday, December 10, 2004

happy-go-lucky

I asked them what their priorities in life were
as expected buncha common drags came up
-career
-education
-money
-family
-......& I was already lapsed when one of them asked about mine so I just uttered from my oblivious subconscious...
happiness'
( i know it's pretty corny and all that, i know it's a process and not just onething but then mind you I was acting as the teacher to some frenzied Med students already delusioned about what big life is waiting for them out there)

so it seemed a big surprise...

aren't you happy already?!!!!"

so I went like another ummmm and ahhhhhh telling what i meant is general and how depression is a BIG issue afterall,
and for heaven's sake here is the third counrty in the world's students' suicide ranking (after china& India) and hello! just look at youngsters in here and how depressed and disillusioned they are or am I again lost in time& space and here aint Tehran?! and is seeking for happiness such a remote idea for people in here...or have you guys been so desensitized even to yearn for happiness....or has it got anything to do with being loaded and priviliged to flashier lives waiting for them abroad...and i know i havent been back to here that long but then somethings are never changing....
& i better shut myself up with a big grin of Ms jim-dandy!!

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home