Tapas

Monday, January 10, 2005

Argue-men-tative

There were times I couldn’t stand losing any freaking arguments, and man I was damn good at it, sounding so blurringly downright….grade A stuff, stubborn…not budging an inch…just put me in the right situation and off I go, a great arguer…I might even be the best!!

But then this case of extreme arguing is such nasty addiction…easily flipping toward rows as for the intimate relationships, and heck I have grown out of this for like ages, so

Yeah I wont mind losing coupla glued small arguments when it comes to my own peace of mind (those bits still left…)…and no I wont murmur you’re right at the right moment, neither have I grown anything less helpless at apologizing ….but I feel I have stopped having arguments and becoming ONE!!

With me people find themselves arguing the entire entity of life, the same Shakespearean conflict I guess, and alas I cant remember the times of me feeling like being always the right…to my current resurrection it seems like others CAN be right afterall !!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home