Tapas

Friday, March 04, 2005

me off to another exilic quest in another island!

only this time: a sunny, hot, humid and friendly one
floated as ever I cant wait for being cast away, just hardly stomach being anymore wasted phew...

next time you google searched Drs without brains, squint your eyes for a conspicious me...I dont really mind a buzz from any mate,
laters

p.s: it's near Eid and wow, ignore my perked up mood by anti depressant, mind you it's just gorgeous near Eid in Tehran....

3 comment(s):

  • No Ocean, Exotic Beach, or surf ever brought me close to the Melancholic feeling of my beloved "Jonoob.."
    Wish I was there....
    Wish I was still a 10 years old collecting seashells with my freinds, loving them more than anything that Tiffany's ever had to offer...
    Wish I still could chase over tides of "Persian Gulf.."
    Wish I would still feel seasick riding on a "LenJ.."
    Wish I never grew up...
    Wish change never happend in my life


    By Blogger linda, at 12:57 AM  

  • wish i could go back in the time, and go to elemantary school (soroosh) and wait for the Esfand to be over and that very last day of school... god, it was the best time of my life.

    ps. have a safe trip Hediva .


    By Blogger Mahbod, at 8:41 PM  

  • I do not wish to go back in time. I do not wish anything. Some people do not believe me and some might think that I am depress because I do not have a particular goal. But, there is nothing that I really want. Is that bad? Is that abnormal? Sometimes I wish I wanted something so bad. Perhaps I would have been motivated more. Perhaps I would have get up earlier in the morning!!

    By Blogger Mehrabaneman, at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home